Friday 24 January 2014

Kenyan pick up lines, ladies would you fall for it?

1. Babe your legs must be a police cell coz leo
nalala ndani
2. Msupa kwani kwenyu ni Gatanga, ju leo
napeter na wewe.
3. Babe are you an m-pesa agent, coz nataka
kuweka na nitoe
4. Is this the vatican?coz your body is
smoking
5. Are you a parking ticket? All I see is "FINE".
6. Babe i'm like an undersize shoe,
nitakufinya.
7. Babe I heard your legs love each other but
yeah, sometimes even friends have to part
8. Baby you must be an artist because vile
naona,leo utachora saba
9. Girl, I was reading the bible in the book of
Numbers and I realized that I didn't have
yours.
10. Baby we ni 'Amos' coz me ni 'Wako'
11.Baby hii mistari ni refu, si uwache tu nkukatie
12.Baby kwani unashinda jikoni, vile umeiva?


No comments:

Post a Comment